Voxtron(“us”, “we”, or “our”) owns and operates this website – Voxtron – (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This section is to inform you of our policies regarding the use, collection, and disclosure of personal information when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect some data and information for various purposes to provide and improve our Services.
Types of Data Collected
While using our service, we will ask you to provide us with some specific information which might include documents to prove your identity(this may include some personal data). Identity proof data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone Number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how our Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). The Usage Data includes information such as computer’s IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages you visit on our service, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on specific pages, other diagnostic data, and unique device identifiers
Tracking & Cookies Data:
We use tracking technologies like cookies and similar technologies to track the activities on our Service and thereby hold some information about the visit and activities.
Cookies are files which might include an anonymous unique identifier with a small amount of data. Cookies will be sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies used are beacons, scripts, and tags and they track and collect information to improve our services
You can instruct the browser to accept or reject the cookies when it is being sent. If you do not accept the cookies, there might be some portions of the website which you may not be able to access.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: Session Cookies are used to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: Preference Cookies are used to remember various settings and your preferences.
- Security Cookies: Security Cookies are used for security purposes.
Use of Data:
Voxtron uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide valuable information or analysis to improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Disclosure Of Data
Voxtron may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Voxtron
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
No method of transmission on the internet is 100% secure. Your data security is important to us. We strive to protect your data by using commercially acceptable methods, but still, we cannot guarantee absolute protection.
We may employ third-party service providers to facilitate our Service. They will provide our Service on our behalf and will perform Service-related services or will assist us in analysing the ways in which our Service is being used.
These third parties will access your personal data on our behalf and are obliged not to disclose or reuse it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
We do not have any control over and will not take any responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our service does not collect personal data from anyone under the age of 18(“Children”).
Complying with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and General Data Protection Regulation, Voxtron understands that personally identifiable information of children needs special protections. Also, we ensure that the Family Educational Rights Privacy Act (FERPA) obligations and regulations have strictly adhered.
If you came to know that your children have given us the personal data, contact us immediately if you are a parent or a guardian. If the child has given us the data without the parents’ or the guardian’s consent, we will take steps to remove the data from our servers.
Kindly contact us, if you have any questions about any terms stated on this page
- By email: email@example.com