Voice Web is an international Speech Application and Mobile Marketing Provider with offices in 7 countries.
VoiceWeb develops and operates a variety of cutting-edge Voice, SMS, Web, Video and Smartphone applications that create new revenue opportunities and improve customer satisfaction.
VoiceWeb is committed to providing next generation interactive value-added and customer care services to its clients so that they can enhance their relationship with their customers.
VoiceWeb’s Competitive Advantages:
- Significant experience in designing superior User Interfaces
- Superior Mobile Marketing expertise amassed from over 40 large scale mobile marketing projects around the world in the last eight years
- Shortest Time-to-Market
- Unparalleled expertise in Multi-modal interfaces
- Independence from technology suppliers
- Flexible collaboration models (both stand-alone and hosted solutions)
- Advanced Data Mining techniques
- Proprietary Multi-stage Testing and Tuning Approach
VoiceWeb’s solutions employ cutting-edge, open-standard technologies, coupled with custom developed software and outstanding infrastructure, while they are rigorously tested to secure an unparalleled user experience. Continuous investment in R&D ensures customers are always provided with superior technologically and commercially viable solutions, while considerable effort is placed in maintaining partnerships with internationally renowned technology providers. Amongst VoiceWeb’s partners are leading companies such as Syntellect/Envox, Nuance, Genesys and Nortel, providing the company with a significant technological edge, while guaranteeing its independence.
VoiceWeb has implemented an advanced Voice Platform with the following attributes that addresses challenges in the design of Speech Applications, the timely delivery of projects, as well as the smooth operation and constant fine-tuning of services:
- Automated Speech Recognition (ASR) & Open Speech Recognition (OSR) Features
- Text-To-Speech (TTS) Support
- Voice Verification/Authentication
- Open Standards Support (VXML, CCXML, Java, .NET, etc.)
- Advanced Logging for effective tuning and reduced application development time
- Fault Tolerance and Load Balancing
- Pre-Recorded Entity Announcements
- Telephony Integration
- Call Logs & Statistics Features
- Personalization Features
- Full Scalability
- Multiple Communication & Interface Protocols Support (ODBC, Web Services, HTTP, XML, TCP/IP & Sockets, FAX, SMS, WAP, POP3, IMAP, SMTP, FTP, X.25, Message Queues, etc.)