Aptean Respond is a powerful case management platform that supports every role in your customer experience team—from front-line agents and case managers to team leaders and executives.
One Powerful Platform
Respond offers everything you need in one place. With it, your team can manage all facets of customer case management, facilitate departmental communication, retrieve data, conduct root cause analysis, and deep dive into case analytics—all from a single platform. Customizable reporting tools are embedded into the framework to help you comply with industry regulations.
Respond is built upon a series of interactive, customizable dashboards that can be easily configured to display the data needed by various user roles. The dashboards offer dynamic charts, tables, and graphs to provide at-a-glance visibility into the information that matters most—from case pipelines and outstanding tasks to performance metrics, root cause trends, and more.
SaaS and On-Premise Options
Respond is available in both cloud (SaaS) and on-premise models, so you can choose the option that works best for your business. Focused on minimizing your infrastructure footprint? Our SaaS option transfers the burden of hosting, upgrades, and security to our team of professionals. Prefer to host your own system? Our on-premise model provides you with maximum flexibility. Either way, you’ll have access to the full Respond feature set, and you’ll always own your data.
Flexible and User-Friendly
With Respond’s highly configurable platform, you can easily modify workflows or build your own case processes that employ specific rules, templates, and automation preferences. No knowledge of databases, programming languages, or scripting needed.
With the customer at the heart of the business, feedback and complaints can play a vital role in driving product, service, and process improvements—but most businesses are still struggling to understand and act on customer feedback. Respond provides a comprehensive platform for improving customer interactions, accelerating case resolution, and generating actionable insights on how your organization can do better.
- Increase efficiency, consistency, and compliance in complaint response
- Track the status of open complaints in various stages of resolution
- Get to the root cause of customer experiences, spot trends, and correct the underlying issues
- Streamline employee training and improve compliance with a step-by-step path to follow
- Direct training to low performers flagged by the data, and reward and better deploy high-performing employees
- Comply with regulatory demands through included templates, timelines, and reporting features
- Learn from positive feedback and share wins with your front line